The following Information Sheets have been prepared to provide basic appeal information on specific topics. Additional topics may be added from time to time.
These Information Sheets are designed to assist you in understanding various parts of the appeal process. They are not intended as a substitute for the Skilled Trades BC Act or its Regulation, the Administrative Tribunals Act, or the Rules.
- How to Start an Appeal
- Preparing the Appeal Record
- Stays Pending Appeal
- Pre-Hearing Appeal Management Conferences
- Statement of Points and Additional Documents
- The Evidence: Proving Your Case
- Expert Evidence
- Preparing for an Oral Hearing
- Preparing for a Written Hearing
- Attending an Oral Hearing